The Emergency One Lighting Intersection Bracket has been specifically designed to provide first responders critical visibility and added safety at intersections.
Most response vehicles today have a lightbar and forward-facing grill lights. This setup provides very little side lighting when entering an intersection. Positioned on the front of the vehicle, this bracket provides complete 90 degree lighting.
- Pre-drilled holes for NSW standard license plate
- Pre-drilled holes to mount Feniex T3 or SoundOff mPower 3" (stud mount)
- Strong yet lightweight aluminium
- Black powder-coated to withstand the elements and blend in on unmarked vehicles
- Additional L-brackets can be installed on top of bracket for front-facing lights
*Standalone bracket only. Please see our packages for bracket and light combos.